Please join the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce in our celebration of the most wonderful time of the year! Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 5:30 PM will be our Annual Holiday Parade!
If you would like to participate in the Holiday Parade, please download and submit the entry form located below.
Submit Entry Form and Payment to: Jefferson Chamber of Commerce, 230 S. Main St. Suite 1 or email to email@example.com
ENTRY DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2020
The Chamber reserves the right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances, at which point, all participants will be informed as soon as possible.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face coverings must be worn.
- There is a maximum of 15 walkers per entry.
- For safety and health reasons, NO ITEMS ARE TO BE HANDED OUT (INCLUDING CANDY) to spectators. Anyone caught handing out items, will be fined and/or suspended from future parades.
- ***GOODIE BAG OPTION – If your business/organization has candy or other giveaways to give to spectators, please drop off those items at the Chamber Office 1 WEEK PRIOR to parade. We will be assembling goodie bags to safely hand out at the end of the parade. Your business/organization name will be added to a sponsor sticker on the bag.
- NO FULL SANTA COSTUMES – Santa & Mrs. Claus are the grand finale in the parade and have already reserved their spot. Only one live Santa is allowed. (Other representations of Santa are allowed such as cardboard cut outs, pictures, etc.)
- Liability – Each participant and sponsor assumes their own liability and cannot hold the city of Jefferson, the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce or its members liable for theft, damage, injury or death.
- Name & Unit # – Each entry’s name and unit number must be visible on both sides of your unit for judging. Please give a good description of your unit and theme on the entry form.
- Decorations – This is a lighted holiday parade and as such, all entries must include minimum 25% coverage of their unit in lights and be decorated for the winter holidays. Power must be provided by batteries or generators. Any entry not decorated for the holiday season or deemed inappropriate will be pulled from the parade lineup.
- Open Flames – Open flames are prohibited.
- Animals – All animal owners are responsible for their own clean up, before, during and AFTER the parade.
STAGING WILL TAKE PLACE ON CENTER AVENUE AND WALWORTH STREET STARTING AT 4:00PM. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN PLACE BY 5:00PM. ONLY REGISTERED ENTRY VEHICLES WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE STAGING AREA.