Jefferson has numerous recreational opportunities, from the aquatic center, to golf, soccer fields, tennis courts, softball diamonds, a skate board facility, sledding hills, and an ice skating rink. Most are located within our beautiful parks throughout the city.
The Glacial Drumlin Trail is located north of the city for the biking enthusiast. Go to www.gonomad.com to learn more.
For the nature enthusiast Schiferl Park offers a nature trail along a spring fed creek and is located on the city’s southeast side.
Rotary Park, located by the Rock River, offers a quiet serene place to sit and relax and to enjoy Concerts in the Park during the summer.
- Bowling – Rock & Bowl Hall of Lanes
- Golf – Jefferson Golf Club
- Racing – Jefferson Speedway
- Shooting Sports – Jefferson Sportsman Club
- Skydiving – Wisconsin Skydiving Center
- Fishing – Multiple Parks
- Skateboard Park – Riverfront Park
- Biking – Glacial Drumlin Trail
- Hiking – Multiple Parks, Glacial Drumlin Trail
- Snowmobiling – County Wide Trails
- ATV Trails – County Wide Trails